“Secret formula” – How to correct 1-H-Backhand
2 pendulum technique All groundstrokes (B&F) have something in common, a "bio-mechanical mechanism formula". The "trick" is how to re-learn it. Discovering that rule, Mili has created (2006) specific choreographies that work as a tool in curing B&F errors. Probably more important, he designed easy way (method) how to memorize these new motor skills, even if somebody has been playing with technical errors for years, even decades! Innovative&scientific Photo: Nenad Zimonjic actively followed Mili's presentation TK Partizan, 2007.
Backhand muscle memory – relearning
Teach the brain - the secret is in synergy of laws of:
- Neural physiology
- Psychology Fusion of scientific laws produces extreme acceleration in learning new tennis motor skills. Cognitive learning, brain mapping, error prevention, order and type of exercises are the core of this teacher's supplement technique!
Innovative, scientific and sure – so we give 3x Money Back Guarantee
This method is scientific and in the last 5 years all 500 and more students have drastically improved Backhands and Forehands (B&F). With such guarantee and video promise we encourage suspicious learners. Mili teaches in Partizan, also the club of: Novak, Ana, Yanko, Dokic, Vemic ..
Tennis wellness program ideal for tennis popularization
Convenient for all ages, adjustable for any fitness level. While doing our fitness dance tennis program of exercises - you learn high level of tennis technique in the same time. Group - individual lessons are very convenient because lesson comes twice cheaper and result is almost the same as during individual lesson. Ideal for winter i.e. for indoor conditions as well for any outdoor open space.
Evaluation Backhands and Forehand quality from 1 to 5
What is grade "4 or 5" that I promise everybody to have after the course?
- not even one mistake while returning slow balls with 40% of max speed
- at least 5 in a row, consecutive hits with perfect technique
- smooth, relaxed, liquid motion with no need for use of power
- after hitting ball with more power - complete balance control
- 3 levels of ball speed: 1. advanced, 2. intermediate 3. beginners